Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
To recognize an outstanding peer juror who is also a graduating senior.
- Be a Peer Jury student volunteer.
- Be a graduating high school senior with good attendance in Peer Jury, preferably at least 75% attendance since becoming a juror.
- Submit a 250 to 300 word essay on your
peer jury experience and what it meant to you.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, local official or business
- Submit an official high school transcript.
- Plan to enroll at any college or university in the United States as a full-time undergraduate student.
- Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements.
- All parts of the application must be typed or be legible in order to be considered.
- All attachments must contain your full name.
- The Scholarship Selection Committee will consist of: Adult Youth Advocates, Peer Jury Coordinator Representatives from the
participating Township Police Departments,
Township Supervisor or other elected official designated by the Supervisor.
- All applicants should expect to receive written notification of a decision on their
- The winning essay would become the property of the Township and may be used for
publicity purposes. Selection process will take into account the applicant’s essay, peer jury attendance, and the quality of their participation in the program.
Include school, work and volunteer activities. If additional space is needed, please attach
a separate sheet.
Submit essay, transcript, and letter of recommendation.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field